Asset Performance Management
It’s time for a new wave of productivity in the oil and gas industry. Asset Performance Management (APM) provides a fully integrated enterprise solution that supports a comprehensive oil & gas asset strategy. The APM suite enables intelligent asset strategies that balance three traditionally competing priorities—reducing cost, improving availability and reliability, and managing risk—to help optimize your overall asset and operational performance.
BENEFITS OF APM FOR OIL AND GAS: FROM VISUALIZATION TO OPTIMIZATION
- Improved capacity, utilization, and accuracy of forecasts
- Balanced equipment risk profiles, production goals, and resource investments by focusing capital (CAPEX) and operating (OPEX) expenses, along with maintenance and inventory costs, on the most critical and high-risk assets
- Operational visibility and analysis that proactively reduces asset failures, controls cost, and increases production availability
- Increased uptime and cost-efficient client asset utilization while supporting repeatable best practices
- Ensured compliance and safety by providing a comprehensive method to assess risks, reduce asset failures, increase process safety, control cost, and increase production availability.